Thursday, October 2, 2008

I Love Me Some CVS


Hi all! Couldn't help but do a post to brag just a tiny bit about my savings at CVS this week. Got the flyer and overall, not a lot of items for me this week. But there were some deals for my family. Also, I had a $6.50 in ECB's from the previous week. After scanning my card when I walked in the store, my summer ECB bonus of $6.00 printed out! So cool! Here's what I bought this week:
  • Miralax Laxative. This is the laxative my son has to use and the giant size bottle was on sale. They were offering it for $20 with a $3 ECB. I also had a $2 off coupon so my total cost was $15. Judging by the size of the bottle, I may never run out.

  • Tide Liquid Detergent. On sale for $4.99, regularly $9.99, and I had a $1 off coupon for a total cost of $3.99. This is great - Tide is expensive!

  • Cascade Liquid Gels Dishwasher Detergent. On sale for $3.99, had a $1.00 off coupon so I only paid $2.99. This is a new type of detergent in these little packets instead of a liquid bottle. It's probably not as cost effective as using the liquid, but it looked cool so I wanted to try it.

I did indulge in a couple of additional impulse purchases - a couple chocolate bars and some pringles for only $.99. My initial total was $36 (remember, that Miralax was expensive), and after my coupons and ECB's, my total was $24. Totally stoked! I love me some CVS.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map