Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Frugal Move of the Day


This is not a tip on a free event, but it is a note about my frugal suffering for the sake of saving money. Yes, suffering. Here's the thing: I just got a new lipgloss, the super shiny kind, and for some reason, this thing is the leakiest lipgloss I have ever had. So did I run to the shop and buy myself one that doesn't leak? Noooo! That would be so un-frugal. Nope, I am enduring this lipgloss to the end. It's made all kinds of lovely marks on the inside of my purse, so I have resorted to keeping it in a plastic baggie, which is now full of lipgloss too. I even have to take it out with a paper towel so my hands won't get mucked up. It's ridiculous! But also...frugal.

3 comments:

San Diego Momma said...

For what it's worth, I've done this very thing WAY more often than I care to admit.

I also have done it with eye liner.

Two Live Cheaply In San Diego said...

LOL I know, it's so embarassing when I pull it out of my purse. I can't even apply it at stoplights at this point, just too messy.

cassie said...

thanks for the blog love and i will and i will comment on yours as i continue to read it but i love this pic of the lip gloss on the child its adorable :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map